The Crazies are Out

   It has been one hell of a weekend. I would love for nothing more than it to be over.  My ex found my blog and thinks that I trashed talked him. In reality, I was grieving and sometimes you say what you don’t mean when you are. Of course he will tell everyone that will listen different. The hate that flows through him can’t be healthily. I honestly do not wish him ill and I’m not mad at him anymore. I do grieve what we had, but I think both of our lives are better not together. He has a special place in my heart and always will. When I wrote the post “Grieving” that’s what I was doing. I was trying to find who I was and what I wanted. Since then I have found a peace inside me that helps me keep calm and see things for what they really are.
  My ex is not the man I feel in love with. I do hope he can find someone who loves him and changes him to be the man who was always happy and laughing. The man that would dance to every song on the radio. I want him to find a person that will set his anger free. Under the anger he is an amazing man for someone. That someone was just not me. We grew up together and then we grew apart. It’s apart of life that I do hate.
  The anger he has towards me does explain why I lost our mutual friends. The type of hate he has is contagious. It sucks you in with out you even knowing it. I’m wish he would listen to me and talk to me, but he chooses anger and hate. Hopefully he can see this way   that someday. Maybe someday when he is happy with the person he is with and where he is in life. Till then I will follow the 8 fold path. I refuse to let anger and hate control me.

Nicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holidays

My Way of Grieving

Chronic.... seems like everything